- 4 Chicken Breast (cut in half)
- 1 Bag of Shrimp
- 1 Shredded Cheese
- 1 Cream Cheese
- Bottle of Jimmy Brown Seasoning
- Bell Pepper
- Ranch Seasoning Pack
- Season each side of chicken with Jimmy Brown Seasoning
- Season the shrimp using Jimmy Brown Seasoning. (season to your liking)
- Heat up your pan: when the pan is hot, place the chicken in the pan.
- Cook the chicken until it's done.
- Start cooking your shrimp, and remove when they are fully cooked.
- Cut up the bell pepper, onion, and mushroom in small pieces.
- When cut, sizzle the vegetables until they have hints of brownness on them.
- Set the chicken, shrimp, and vegetables to the side while preparing the spread.
- Mix a thing of cream cheese with a ranch seasoning packet, until it becomes a spread.
- Get a pan, and put Sherry cooking wine into it.
- Place your chicken in the pan
- Put the spread on each chicken until covered.
- Top it with spinach, and the rest of your veggies.
- After baking for 5-10 minutes, take the pan out the oven.
- Place your shrimp and cheese on top of the chicken.
- Place it in the oven, and let it cook for at lest 5-10 more minutes.